- The Management of Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund) wishes to draw the attention of its stakeholders and the public at large to the fraudulent activities of some faceless individuals operating under different guises in the name of the Fund to defraud unsuspecting members of the public.
2. The fraudulent methods currently being adopted by these individuals include but are not limited to:
i. Fraudulent Claims of Payment of Grants to Nigerian Students. This is usually circulated on social media platforms with a link that directs victims to a fraudulent website.
ii. Fraudulent Claims of Recruitment.
iii. Forgery of Special Intervention Approval Letters addressed to Heads of Beneficiary Institutions.
- While our mandate includes the rehabilitation, restoration and consolidation of tertiary education in Nigeria, we wish to state categorically that contrary to the claims of these fraudsters, it does not include provision of grants to Nigerian students.
- We also implore our Beneficiary Institutions to explore all channels of communication extended to them to verify any claim by individuals or groups under the guise of soliciting for projects on their behalf at TETFund.
- The Fund, therefore, disassociates itself from the activities of these individuals and groups and advise stakeholders, including students of tertiary educational institutions in Nigeria and indeed the public to be wary of the activities of these fraudsters who come under various guises in the name of TETFund to defraud Nigerians.
- For clarifications on the activities of TETFund, kindly visit our website tetfund.gov.ng
I’m a student of Bayero University Kano,
Faculty of education
Department of education .
I need some assistance from tetfund
Good evening here. Please sir, I’m NCE Holder and I wish to apply for the Junior Job in your Ministry since 4 Years now. Please, I need help sir
Thanks for the information.
Some schools are not respecting your order of staff training disbursement
Good morning sir I am an SSCE holder, I need a help
Sir iam graduate from geography department I need to go for MSc. please I need your assistant thank
Pls sir,I’m asking on behalf of the beneficiaries of some institutions who have been disqualified by tefund due to the change in policy over courses that were approved to be sponsored that the policy be reviewed. Or let the beneficiaries be considered because some of them were asked to defer their admissions long before the change of policy. Thank you very much.
Good day sir /ma. Please is recruitment ongoing? If yes, what’s the link to the recruitment pirtal?
Will our emails be receiving your kind replies?